If you need a dental crown in Poway, please consider our state-of-the art dental office for your treatment!
A dental crown (or cap) is placed over a tooth to restore its shape, size, strength, and often used to improve a tooth’s appearance. Dental crowns are often needed for the following reasons:
- To protect a tooth that has been weakened by decay and/or a large filling.
- To restore a tooth that has already fully or partially fractured.
- To protect a tooth that has had a root canal.
- To restore misshapened or discolored teeth.
- To cover a dental implant.
Non-metal crowns are often an option, too. You can read about our all-ceramic crowns on this page.